Yangtze.com was founded by Michael Wu from Yichang, an important river port on the Yangtze River. Not only is Michael familiar with the area but he has recognized customers need reliable, timely information. Our domain Yangtze.com was registered on 1st January 1996, which is 20 months before Google.com was registered.
You may notice the green lock pad on your browser, our website address starts with https, this is because we use the world’s leading security certificate authority – Thawte SSL Encryption to safeguard your visitor experience on our website.
Why Book With Us
- We are located at the heart of the cruise lines operation and work directly with key operators. By booking with us you are by-passing any middle-man.
- We have physically inspected every major Yangtze Cruise Ship personally. We can give you unbiased views and timely on-site information.
- We work with all Yangtze River cruises from top-end Viking River cruises to local cruise lines. Our parent company is the operator of President Cruises – a five-star cruise ship line.
- We service clients from all over the world. Despite the time and need differences, we are always on hand to respond to your telephone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- We provide a full travel package service from the minute you contact us right up to the time that you board the plane back home.
- We encourage both negative and positive feedback from our clients. We are passionate about customer service and strive for constant improvement.
Our website has served more than 15,000 customers from around the world including Australia, Europe, North America, and Asia. Our customers are from a variety of fields including educational, governmental and Fortune 500 organizations. Despite the time and need differences of our customers, we are always on hand to respond to requests with our well-traveled, English-speaking staff.
Photos of our guests:
Baylor University in the United States uses our travel agent services for their “i5 program”. Other universities include Rochester Institue of Technology, University of Kentucky, Blue Mountains Hotel School Australia, Washington University in St. Louis, Appalachian State University, Rice University, NYU Stern School of Business, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, University of Toronto, University of Kansas, Princeton University
Embassy officers from the United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, and Australia have trusted us for their Yangtze River cruise bookings.
Executives from Fortune 500 companies like Ford Motors in Nanjing, Airbus in Tianjin, Alcoa, TycoElectronics, BP, and Microsoft have booked our cruises and tours.
Media and publications:
The Charlotte Observer (2004)
Frommer’s 500 Places to See, by Holly Hughes, Larry West, (2008), p. 63
China, by Hans-Wilm Schütte, Odin Hug (2007), p. 302